Wednesday, February 25, 2009

30 weeks


The reality that Braden and I are going to be parents is really sinking in right now. I am so excited for her to be here, but at the same time I am really scared. I have all the questions that I think every soon-to-be-parent has right now. Will I be a good Mom? Can I do this? Will she be healthy? Will I be able to handle labor?...Just a lot to think about. I'm so thankful that I've made it this far and everything has gone really well up to this point. I see my doctor again at 31 weeks and then I go every two weeks after that! At 36 weeks I start going every week until delivery. It's all sneaking up on me!Lori has already made plans to try to time coming down for the birth and I'm really excited for that. She will be here from 37 weeks to 40 1/2 weeks so I'm hoping that she times it! I am still feeling ok, but I get physically exhausted really easily now. I think it's my body's way of preparing me for when Kelsie arrives. Her movements are getting really strong now and sometimes uncomfortable! You can see her moving from the outside really well now and it's something I could watch all day long. I feel more and more stretched as the days go on and I still have 10 weeks of growing to do. On a positive note, I haven't gained any weight in 2 weeks ha ha! However, it always seems to catch up to me! I love going through this process though and I'm trying to soak in every moment and not get too discouraged about how I may be feeling on a certain day. Yes it is exhausting, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I know I'm going to miss her rib jabs and hiccups when she's not in there anymore.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cutie! I know it's a little scary, but everything is going to be just fine. You are going to be a wonderful mother! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete